Saturday, September 5, 2009

"I miss yous" - now in bulk

You two live in Harrisonburg together...which makes me jealous. I miss you both.
You're with your boyfriend all the time. When he's off work, I'm forgotten. I miss you.
You pretend like I don't exist. But I still think the world of you. I miss you.
You and I go to and from class together. It's not enough. I miss you.
You live 3000 miles away. It's not fair. I desperately miss you.
You're at college and moving on. I miss you.
You make me happy every single day. When I'm not with you, I miss you.
You are 7 hours away. I miss you.
You live in Texas. Without me. I hate it. I miss you.
You girls are growing up and making friends. I miss you.

I just don't want to be lonely alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...