Thursday, December 23, 2010

our christmas present to our parents


A HUGE thanks to Mary Smoot for these gorgeous photos.




the whole clan.


my sister is such a beautiful and graceful mother.


winners of cutest family ever, and cutest baby ever.



one of my very favorite faces.

the inseparable five.



my wonderful "little" brother with all his girls.


THE HANDSOME BOYS!!





This is my family.

We do real, we do mistakes, we do grace, we do cuddling, we do dance parties, we do loud really well...

we do so much love.

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! (: I am sure that Mom and Dad will LOVE their Christmas present!

    -McKenzie <3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Destiny Morrow. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... we DO do loud really well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...