Saturday, March 19, 2011

when I grow up...

my future home is going to be full of so many secret riches and loveliness. It's the little things that make 'home' so special...and I plan to fulfill myself with quiet comforts and sentimental treasures.

- spicy mustard
- 'need to read' bookshelf
- record player that is used often
- real christmas trees
- wrap-around porch
- a garden
- a typewriter
- a lot of cookbooks
- homemade art...everywhere
- enlarged photos
- sealing wax for my letters
- patio furniture for summer nights
- ceramic mugs
- copies of old Jane Austen books passed down from my mom
- a good playlist always ready
- sticky notes for encouragement purposes
- chalkboard and chalk
- quilts
- really cool silverware like my sister's
- a built-in breakfast nook
- dad's fresh salsa and guacamole
- mom's russian chicken
- baby grand piano
- favorite quotes on display
- a fondue pot
- pictures of my sisters
- Anne of Green Gables and Lord of the Rings marathons whenever I feel like it
- goose-down comforter with pillows, pillows, pillows
- a footed bath tub
- tv on dvd
- a chandelier with tea lights
- fleece blankets for winter nights
- mac computers
- hard wood floors
- a puppy :)
- a shelf for all my collected literature
- devotionals with my husband in the mornings
- an antique phonograph
- black and white movies
- walk-in closets
- a room always prepared for my nieces and nephews
- dallas cowboys paraphernalia
- several different types of cheese
- a good grill
- craft supplies
- a balcony
- french doors
- vases for fresh flowers
- a stash of moleskines
- cobblestone in the backyard
- weekly mexican dinners
- a cable package with the NFL Network

:) satisfaction.

1 comment:

  1. That seems so nice! Your house is definitly going to be beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...