Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tebow hunting

Last weekend, Tim Tebow took Williamsburg by storm. He was a guest mentor at a football camp and needless to say, the locals went a little crazy! My brothers and I decided to get in on it -- we hopped in the car and embarked on some serious Tebow hunting.

alas.
....................we found him. :)


throwing passes to the little ones at the camp

riiiiiight in front of meeee



So...that's my hair. And that's him smiling at me whilst shaking my hand.


It was a glorious day. The sun was HOT and so was Timmy. I used the never-washing-my-hands-again line. I got blisters from my wedges and weird tanlines from my shirt. So worth it. No regrets. 

Okay, I'm done now. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much and I am soo jealous of it as well. :) I loved how you described the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS.

    And hot.

    Don't tell Drew. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...