Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh Canada



glimpses from my trip to my birth country:



downtown Toronto 
street side spider-man

Anderson's first time at Niagara Falls!


pretty niece

"play me,  I'm yours"


architecture inside the Parliament building




Poutine!!!!!



"No Canadian can stand at this cluster of buildings (...) without feeling that somewhere on this Hill, perhaps by a happy accident, architects, masons and stone carvers have managed to grasp and materialize the beauty of Canada, the vastness of its land, its lonliness, its youth and its hope" -- Bruce Hutchinson, The Unknown Country, 1944 

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, Destiny! We did, indeed, have a wonderful time in Canada and I cannot wait to go to Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland next year and make more life-long memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...