Tuesday, April 10, 2012

romance reminder

"I will never stop fighting for you"

These are words every girl wants to hear. At least every girl that's anything like me.

I heard them today, and I paused.... To remind myself how good I've got it. To make a mental note for the next time we argue or exchange deflating words. To smile at the attractive assurance of knowing what he wants and going after it come hell or high waters. To let out a sigh of relief - a sigh of happiness. To allow myself to feel like that sought-after girl who just wants to be treasured above all else.

photo courtesy of Brianna


2 comments:

  1. Love this, Destiny! You two are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, he's good for you. And, it's good that he doesn't give up because, neither do you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...