Monday, June 14, 2010

ben rothwell

since I am quite fond of my boyfriend, and since I am aching to display some of my favorite parts about him, I am going to give a little "virtual tour," so to speak, of benjamin aaron rothwell.

things I love about b:

1) his unbelievable passion for worship and his ability to lead hearts through music.



2) the way he loves my sisters.


3) his eyes. oh yes, those dark eyes. clearly, they run in his family.

4) how cute he was when he was a little boy.


5) his knack for cooking always tastes good.

6) no one has ever looked so good in sunglasses.


7) he eats chipotle burritos with such urgency and satisfaction.


8) his horrendous facial expressions.

9) we like the same food, made the same way.

10) where he's come from and the journey he's traveled to be the man that he is today.

11) the way he looks at me -- that lingering gaze that displays even the corners of his heart.

12) his droid phone (no really, I love it) and his constant cup of coffee.

13) the way he makes me laugh -- so hard, so often.


14) he read twilight...and liked it.



15) he whistles whenever he's in a good mood.

16) the way he interacts with children.


17) he sings to/with me.

3 comments:

  1. Destiny Morrow. This is absolutely beautiful. Words cannot even begin to express. I'm so proud to call you two my best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destiny...this is sooo beautiful! You are such a good writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me jealous of what you have with him, not going to lie. mostly though, it makes me very very unbelievably happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...