Friday, June 24, 2011

a bend in the road



"my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend, Marilla. I wonder how the road beyond it goes--what there is of green glory and soft, checkered light and shadows--what new landscapes--what new beauties--what curves and hills and valleys further on." --- Anne of Green Gables

3 comments:

  1. :') I love it. How can people live without Anne in their lives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) Now I have to finish Anne of Avonlea, so you can start reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that Anonymous was me (McKenzie). I am not sure why, but it says Anoynymous when I post a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...